Friday 17 August 2012

Toni & Guy





So I've just started doing some testing for BzzAgent and got my first campaign - an amazingly awesome one for Toni&Guy. Got lots of gorgeous products!

Have loved testing these out – a few reviews below:

Shine gloss serum – worked great as a finishing product for my hair once I’d straightened it. Looked really sleek and glossy without looking oily.

Sculpting powder – I did like this for creating a new style for a night out, but I find it hard to get used to the texture of it in my hair. I don’t tend to wear a lot of product, but I will make more of an effort with this as I really did like the result.

Sea salt texturising spray – loved this! My hair is naturally wavy, but this really defined the waves and gave it that great holiday look.

Heat protection spray – a must for me, as I straighten my hair a lot and it suffers because of it. For the first time in months, my hair didn’t feel dry and ratty after being straightened. I’ll definitely buy more of this once my tester bottle runs out.

Curl defining oil – was expecting this to leave my hair looking a bit greasy (as it’s a hair oil), but it was really light and made my curls look really bouncy and shiny. Will be using this one a lot!


If you want to try the products out yourself, Boots.com stock the full range.

No comments:

Post a Comment